Frequently asked Questions and details about Trevassack House
- During the Summer month and popular periods (inc Christmas and New Year), a minimum of one week (7 nights) booking. Typically this is Saturday to Saturday, but we can vary this by early prior arrangement, especially if you’re staying for longer.
- All other times, 3 night minimum booking please.
How Many People?
If you are a group of couples, with children who will share rooms, filling the 6 Bedrooms efficiently, then 12 people will fit easily, without camp beds. We can work with you to rearrange accommodation prior to a longer stay, if you need help (please contact us).
- Summer (July to September): £1800 / week
- Christmas and New Year: £1800 / week
- Other periods:
- £500-£1000 / 3 day weekend
- £900-£1700 / week
A Security / Damage Deposit of £200 is required, for all bookings.
- Lots of fun in a fabulous house
- Plenty of parking
- Welcome pack
- Oil Heating, Electricity and Gas
- Log starter pack during the colder months
- 1 x Cot & High Chair (please advise if you need these)
What’s Not included?
We try to include anything that you’d consider reasonable for your stay.
- *Excessive cleaning (please respect our cleaners and leave the house in a pleasant state)
- Damage (repainting, carpet and furniture cleaning)
- Parties – if you intend to host a loud party, please do not book Trevassack House
By prior arrangement only please and subject to a surcharge. Dogs must never come upstairs or sit on furniture. Please contact us to discuss.
Being semi-rural, please be kind to our septic tanks and don’t flush nappies or any types of non-toilet waste.